Our Unique Advantage
CAPITAL & COMPLIANCE
We have the expertise and regulatory ability to work with both debt and equity. Our securities activities are fully compliant with FINRA and SEC regulations, which ensures the validity of each transaction.
Our extensive relationship-driven Investor Management System provides a ready source of potential capital sources for your transaction, making it possible to quickly identify the optimal pool of capital available in the market.
Unlike many bankers, no ongoing retainers are required. Our compensation structure is simply based upon definable milestones.
- Industry: Consumer, Healthcare, Manufacturing, and Business Service
- Cash Flow: Positive EBITDA, preferably above $1 million
- Purpose: Recapitalization, Growth, Acquisition, Ownership Transition
- Size: Capital need of $3 million or greater
What Are Your Goals?
If you’re looking for additional capital to fuel your growing business, we will bring you the right investors and the right financing.
If you’re looking for better financing terms or friendlier financing partners, we will explore the options with you, bring you interested investors, and execute a beneficial refinancing.
If you’re ready to sell or share ownership of your business, we can match you with the right investors and help you structure a successful transition.
OUR MISSIONTo provide top-tier investment banking services to middle market companies and the entrepreneurs that lead them, facilitating financial transactions structured to promote growth.
We maximize the ease, speed and cost-effectiveness of raising debt and equity capital or transitioning ownership.
What We Offer
We have a database of more than 3,500 institutional debt, private equity, and specialized investors that we track on multiple dimensions.Learn More
We provide top-tier investment banking experience and expertise, often unavailable to mid-size companies.Learn More
Our Founder, Brooks Crankshaw, brings more than 25 years of investment banking expertise to middle market clients.Learn More
Axial, manager of a realtime system to identify, connect to, and close M&A and growth financing deals, has listed Highland...
Last week, the National Center for the Middle Market (“NCMM”) released their quarterly data from NCMM’s periodic survey of 1,000 CEOs,...
- Highland Ridge website back online after a fatal server disruption! Connect with us again at https://t.co/MTUNyFXxRL3 days ago
- Highland Ridge Named As A Top-100 Bank & Advisor: https://t.co/nRnf07WAg918 days ago
- Brooks Crankshaw to present to the Illinois Manufacturers' Assoc. Small Business Council on March 3rd. Website: https://t.co/BpcI5jh6GL.25 days ago